Sustainable communities thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
Enable persons with diverse challenges to achieve personal stability and community engagement.
Work that works for you.
At Goodwill Industries of Northern New England, sustainability is the deliberate integration of economic, social and environmental considerations as the driver of our business model to ensure long term mission fulfillment.
- Customer Focus
- Strengthening Families
- Potential of Each Person
- Importance of Work
- Personal Commitment and Engagement
- Transparent Operations and Communication
- Impact People’s Ability to Work
- Be Prudent, but Generous
- Sustain the Earth
- Expand Impact through Outcome Delivery
- Expand Scope of Influence
- Advance Sustainable Operations